2015 now is over and now we enter into a new year, with a little luck, it will be memorable and full of surprises.
But I want to focus a little more on 2015, as you may have guessed from the title of the article, to share with you my favourites of last year.
From make up, to movies, to apps; here are my “2015 Favourites”:
Mr. Robot Wins the “prize” for my favorite TV series of 2015. If you have not seen it yet, well .. you have to do it! The first season was released just in the past year and the website Una Banda Di Cefali, you can find a review very well done with all that is worth knowing about the TV series.
This is my favorite piece of decor in 2015; received as a soft gift at Christmas. On the site of the store Oysho can find more and I can guarantee that you have never touched something softer and warmer than this blanket.
Buzzfeed in 2015 got me waste a lo of time; this app offers a wide variety of articles, quizzes, trivia, news etc. And I warn you, you could get addicted.
Here was the film I had been looking forward most of last year and that didn’t disappoint me at all: Hunger Games – Il Canto della Rivolta Parte 2.
After reading the trilogy, the movies were a must; and the last one was released in November last year; if you haven’t seen it, go watch the whole saga, I love it!
Here I have a little cheated; I did not exactly finish reading this book, but I started in 2015 and so I think that could fit in the list.
“L’imprevedibile Viaggio di Harold Fry” is:
“When he learns that an old friend is dying in a village on the border with Scotland, Harold Fry, quiet retired English man, leaves home to send her a letter. But then, arrived at the first mailbox, he began to walk. He decided: until he will walk, her friend will live on. So begins Harold for an unpredictable journey from the south to the north of England. “
For make up I decide not to choos only one product, but a few more:
- Blush by Kiko; mine is of a red coral color, it suits perfectly my skin tone and it is light and compact.
- Stick eyeshadow by Nars Cosmetics, illuminating and long lasting.
- Mazi face brush by Pupa, soft and of very good quality.
- Lipstick by Sephora of dark purple color, perfect for Autumn and Winter..
- Illuminating concealer by Yves Saint Laurent, a must for every woman. Gives light to the face and corrects the small imperfections remaining soft for the whole day.
- Lipgloss by Nars Cosmetics nude color, perfect for any occasion.
For the Nars Cosmetics products read also my review!